About the workshop: Entrepreneurship is a vibrant adventure, but it has its ups and downs. The business leader faces daily challenges. He has to manage his company and its possible collaborators, engage in financial planning and administrative tasks, invest in business relationships … and obviously, it is difficult to be an expert in all these areas. What makes his daily life, is not a long quiet river.
5:30 pm: Start of the workshop – 7:00 pm: Networking drink
So, what to do when he encounters difficulties? How to find answers to your questions? What can you do to dispel your doubts, fears and concerns? How do you remove possible obstacles? How to take a step back and find answers to your questions?
- What if you were not alone in asking yourself these questions?
- What if the answers to all these questions were easy to find?
- What if there was another way to evolve, to move forward and to find solutions?
Join this workshop and discover collaborative learning through collective intelligence.
- Interactive exercises will be carried out in sub-groups on various topics related to entrepreneurship
- Participants’ roles: exchange, share their experience, ask questions
- Role of the facilitator: facilitating exchanges