About the workshop: In this session, we will learn the story of Isabelle and Erick Josson, former BML asbl mentees, who decided to create OPHRYS® 3 years ago. Both from the artistic world, the two partners decided to take up the challenge of sharing their private and professional lives.
5:30 pm: Start of the workshop – 6:45 pm: Networking drink
OPHRYS® is the result of a collaboration between design and interior architecture, which allows us to approach projects in a unique and complementary way. During this workshop, we will discover how the 2 leaders have led their boat to success, despite some obstacles encountered such as the Covid19 crisis.
Far from being a long and quiet river, Isabelle and Erick were able to turn problems into challenges, which allowed them to better organize themselves, acquire greater maturity and build their company’s identity.
We invite you to meet Isabelle and Erick on Thursday, July 21st to get a feedback on their experience around 5 questions:
- Can you explain your background in a few words?
- What made you decide to become an entrepreneur?
- How is the company managed as a couple? How to separate work and private life?
- What lesson(s) have you learned from the last few years of crisis? And what advice could you give to the entrepreneurs who are listening to us?
- How do you see the future of OPHRYS® ?